- » SAP Business Objects 4.0
- » SAP Business objects XI 3.1
- » SAP BODS
- » SAP HANA
- » SAP BW
- » SAP BO Project Support
Business Objects Career
PREREQUISITES FOR SAP BO TRAINING:
- Basic Knowledge in Object Oriented Programming.
- Should have some knowledge on concepts relating to the database.
- Good Analytical skills so that a trainee may easily solve the queries related to BO.
- When it comes to Academic Qualification She/he should be a graduate.
SAP NetWeaver Business Intellingence – BW001
BW – Enterprise Data Warehousing – BW310
BI – Performance and Administration – BW360
BI – Business Intelligence Accelerator – BW361
OKP SAP Business Objects Explorer XI 3.1 SP1 – OBOE31
OKP SAP Business Objects Explorer, Accelerated Versioin – OBOEXP
- BO Developer.
- BO Consultant.
- BO Specialist.
- BO Application Consultant.
- BO Data Services Architect.
- BO Lead.
- BO Reporting Developer.
- BO Administrator.
- BO Solutions Engineer.
- BO Report Analyst.
- What are the differences between Personal, Shared and Secured connections?
- What are custom hierarchies? How can they be created?
- What is a context in universe? How are they created?
- What is a chasm trap? How can it be solved?
- What is a fan trap? How can it be solved?
- Should we encounter fan traps in a data warehouse scenario? If so, then how?
- What is aggregate awareness? What is its advantage?
- What are the 2 different approaches of implementing aggregate awareness? Which one is better in terms of performance?
- What is a derived table? What is its utility?
- How is a derived table different from a view? Which one is a preferred solution?
- How can we access one derived table from another?
- What is Index Awareness? How is it implemented?
- How can we use index awareness in universe prompt?
- What is a condition object? How is it different from query filter?
– Charles V,Medicine Hat.